Bulletproof Vitality For Him is described as men’s complete micronutrient and vitamin profile. Bulletproof Vitality For Her is described as women’s complete micronutrient and vitamin profile. They have similar claims regarding filling nutritional gaps and offering high potency ingredients, so let’s get to where they are different.
The following claims were made about Bulletproof Vitality For Him and Bulletproof Vitality For Her:
Bulletproof Vitality For Him
- Support Prostate Health: The formula contains a number of familiar ingredients that help prove their claim of being good for overall prostate health. The dosages are wanting, but it’s nice to have the ingredients.
Bulletproof Vitality For Her
- Powerful Antioxidants: We’re not sure why women would need more antioxidants than men, but we saw more than a handful of popular antioxidants to make us say that Bulletproof Vitality for Her does have antioxidant potential.
What’s In It?
As Bulletproof Vitality For Him and Bulletproof Vitality For Her are almost the same, they naturally offer similar quantities of vitamins and minerals. Here are the vitamins and minerals they both have.
Vitamin and Mineral Blend:
- Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K1, Thiamine HCl, Riboflavin Powder, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Panthothenic Acid, Calcium Carbonate Powder, Iron, Iodine, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Boron, Biotin.
As you can see, these are the usual multivitamins and minerals you would find in many multivitamins and mineral brands. These do a wonderful job of filling nutritional gaps as well as potentially hold some therapeutic benefits .
We do like to stress that since these two products are designed differently for men and women, the dosages are customized according to each of their needs.
As an example, the folic acid content for Bulletproof Vitality For Her is 200 mcg higher than Bulletproof Vitality For Him. This is because women undergo hormonal changes more consistently and drastically than men, especially because they have periods. And because of these physiological traits, their body’s ability to metabolize and retain specific nutrients can be weakened .
Let’s now check out what sets these two bottles apart.
Let’s take a closer look at what’s inside Bulletproof Vitality For Him:
Prostate Health Blend
- Saw Palmetto Powder: This powder is from a fruit taken to help regulate prostate health as well as improve the immune system . It can also help promote libido.
- Cernilton Rye Pollen Extract: This rare sighting is often used by mouth for prostate conditions such as benign prostatic hyperplasia, prostate pain, and prostate swelling 
- Pygeum Africanum extract: This herb is known to not just support prostate health, but also provide some benefits on sex drive and even urinary health .
- Lycopene: This is more of an antioxidant than something for the prostate. Abundant in tomatoes .
Male Longevity Blend
- Beta-Sitosterol: This is another prostate health ingredient, but also helps with DHT and estrogen balancing .
- Coenzyme Q-10: A powerful antioxidant taken for better brain health .
- Turmeric Rhizome std. 95% Curcuminoids: Turmeric is that yellow spice you add to curry to give it that unique yellow color and familiar curry aroma. It also doubles as a powerful anti-inflammatory agent .
- Bromelain, Ginger Root Powder: These are enzymes meant to help with better digestion and absorption of nutrients .
- Choline Bitartrate: The weakest and cheapest form of choline. It also needs a lot of dosage to work, which is nonexistent in this blend .
- Lutein: This is something you take for your eyes .
- Boron Citrate: Boron is a powerful mineral for testosterone .